Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Escaria Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Lagron

Landratte

• »Lagron« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: College Student

• Nachricht senden

19.10.2010, 23:11

Alliance Reports Function- Suggestion

I have played a number of similar games but this is by far the best. I thought it would be wise to suggest a feature or two that would make the game more pleasurable and better to play.

I have found that there is absolutely no way to know if a player is online or not, maybe some of the players don't even know how to use guild chat. With that said, if a player is in an alliance/guild, I suggest that the alliance members are able to see that they are online, or offline.

Maybe when you go to the alliance page a mere Green button next to the players name would indicate the player is online. And a blue button would indicate they have been online in the past 3 days and a red button would indicate they have not been online in the past 4 days...

This would make it easier to know which alliance members are online, and which are not, which members are active and which are not. Maybe a new guild tab can be put in place, that says .... "Alliance Reports" Within the tab you would see who has been online, and how long ago.

The 2nd part of my suggestion is the Alliance Report Attacks Page.

I have no idea to find out which of our players has been attacked in the last 10 hours or 24 hours, and keeping track of defender ranks is tooo hectic. With that said, I suggest a feature, that if you go to your guild tab, and click on the Attack Reports Sub-Tab you can see which alliance member attacked who, at what time and with what troops. Also you can see, which alliance member was attacked, by whom they were attacked and when.

Don't keep a big log...maybe just have the latest 50 attack reports on that tab, so that the alliance knows where to send help without the player requesting it, perhaps they are sleeping.

I believe, making these features will make the game better for people who play it. It will make running a guild easier and more organized.

Also, there is room to profit from the last suggestion, with the attack reports...maybe make it so that if you are a premium escaria player...you can click on any of your allies/guild members islands and see the last 6 attacks on them...Also you can make it a premium escaria feature that you can make it so that your guild page, shows the last 100 or 200 attacks on your alliance members/the attacks the alliance members made themselves.

I have seen that feature on another game, I will not mention here, but sales for their premium accounts went up :D

So...I really hope my suggestions are taken into consideration, I see no one posted any suggestions yet, so here I am.
These suggestions will help people in the game organize themselves and work as a team, for a purpose.

I hope these suggestions are made, I am pretty positive it would not take more than 3 days to write the scripts for. I would help escaria's development team, but I do not speak German, or live in Germany, if operations ever expanded to NJ, USA, I would help greatly.

Good luck, also, nice game, I love it :!:

Es haben sich bereits 2 Gäste bedankt.

Jodli

• Nachricht senden

21.10.2010, 14:49

Congratulations. You are the first one, who posted in the suggestion-part of the english-board^^

This suggestions were mentioned very often in the german board. As far as I know, there are no exact plans for this ideas and its not really sure if something like this will be implemented, or not.
But lets discuss about it. Maybe you find some persuasive ideas, german people didnt have^^

For Information: When a User hasnt logged in for more than two weeks, he will be marked as inactive in the memberlist (and he cant be found on the seamap any more).
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Hoban Washburne

Es haben sich bereits 3 Gäste bedankt.

buiatti

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

21.10.2010, 22:49

Attack detecion for guild members.

One thing that in my point of view would be helpful is, if my guild mate has a watchtower, I would be able to know when he is under attack, so I can send relief forces to help him, specially if he is not online at the moment.

I would say something like, his watchtower send a stress signal, and if my island is in range to see it with my watchtower (will depend on my watchtower level), I could end up sending some forces to help him, without his need to request the support.

This way, guild members that are close to each other, but not playing at the same time, could help each other.

Jodli moved this post from new Thread ;)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 2 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Jodli« (22.10.2010, 15:33)

Es haben sich bereits 2 Gäste bedankt.

Lagron

Landratte

• »Lagron« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: College Student

• Nachricht senden

17.12.2010, 17:34

The watchtower idea is actually pretty good, lets hope some of our suggestions are made.

Es haben sich bereits 3 Gäste bedankt.