Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Escaria Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Lagron

Landratte

• »Lagron« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: College Student

• Nachricht senden

30.03.2011, 15:55

Just Lost 6000 Pollaccas????

This is really confusing....

I usually send my troops over for an expedition for a couple of days

Well I sent 7k pollaccas or near that, in one of the expeditions... today I receive

"

Your scout ships returned

Found treasures

137 x Iron

Returned ships

1007 x Polacca (0 lost)"

HOW IN THE WORLD DID I JUST LOSE 6 THOUSAND POLLACCAS?

Can someone please help me?

Also...when I am ingame, I can't use the chat feature...on the bottom left hand corner...it worked yesterday but it doesn't work now...? Could this have to do anything with why I lost a BIG CHUNK of my ships? Anyone able to help me in this situation please? I just want my ships back, it takes forever to build them.

Any help given is GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thank you.

Es haben sich bereits 3 Gäste bedankt.

Nobody

Kapitän

• Nachricht senden

30.03.2011, 18:09

You mean bottom right? Or is it on the left in the english version / new worlds?

Chat is bugged when using Firefox, use Google Chrome or wait for the fix that is going to come out tomorrow. Concerning your casualties you should write a PM to Gama OR use the support link in the upper part of the forum site. Both will inform the right person and he/she/IT will be able to tell you what happened to you.
Niflheim auf Asgard, das Original, egal wie sehr Consus im Forum gerne ich wäre. :D

- Escaria, wo Preiserhöhungen nun auch schon Bugs sind.

Lagron

Landratte

• Nachricht senden

31.03.2011, 15:46

Yep got it...chat bug is fixed now...for my troops I will message them.

A shame to see you and TNO quit the Hel server...it was nice having you there nobody.

Nobody

Kapitän

• Nachricht senden

31.03.2011, 15:57

I have never played Hel nor do I know TNO. You must be mistaken me for somebody else since I don't even use that name as a island name. ^^
Niflheim auf Asgard, das Original, egal wie sehr Consus im Forum gerne ich wäre. :D

Es haben sich bereits 2 Gäste bedankt.

Lagron

Landratte

• Nachricht senden

09.04.2011, 02:29

I have still not received any word on this...can someone please contact me about what happened to my troops?

Nobody

Kapitän

• Nachricht senden

09.04.2011, 03:24

Have you written a PM to Gama or filled out the support form?