Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Escaria Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Bluntoze

Landratte

• »Bluntoze« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

25.11.2012, 17:45

Wine and Parties

Hi,

I keep looting Wine but it does not appear anywhere in my storage. I looted some cocoa or something from another player , same thing , can't see them anywhere.

There is also the issue of parties , there is an upgrade in academy that is saying my parties improve, where are parties , where do I start them from. I presume those luxury goods are used for parties , but what is the effect of a party?

Es haben sich bereits 79 Gäste bedankt.

Beruf: Anlagenmechaniker Sanitär-, Heizungs-, und Klimatechnik

• Nachricht senden

25.11.2012, 23:57

^^

koakoa, wine and .. mead in combination with food are usefull for party's that's right...

the party lets youre populationrate rise for a specific time,

you need those party's for building troops, population you even need for every house you build on youre isle too

you can make party's when u built youre first drink producer

easy by clicking on the harlequin hat on the right side on seamap (the last button from top)

the rate of youre party depends on the percentage share of each ingredients.

test a little bit to see wich percentage share is the best to save drinks

greetz Bre

(find the german > english translator parts from google in this text and keep the fails xD)
.............. ..............
:sdafuer: ~~~~Mfg~B~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Don't ever forget to BreakTheCycle [BTC] !!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :sdagegen:

Es haben sich bereits 1 registrierter Benutzer und 81 Gäste bedankt.

Benutzer, die sich für diesen Beitrag bedankt haben:

gigeee

Social Bookmarks