Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Escaria Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Demonkiller_1

Landratte

• »Demonkiller_1« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

22.01.2011, 15:46

guilds

my question is why is it that very high lvl guilds are able to come down and wipe out islands half their lvl?..that doesnt seem very fair or balanced to me. if they keep it up there will be a lot of people quitting the game and thats gonna hurt the pearl business..i can understand a few lvls down but wen you see lvl 39 guys attacking lvl 10 guys...lmao, thats a tad absurb, im sure a 3 or 4 lvl cap could be installed so this cant happen, plus it will keep more people interested in playing...not to fair wen you cant defend against an attacker who is 16 or more lvls above you..i really enjoy the game except for this .. to me and a lot of others its not a fair situation at all.. plus it would be nice to see more english in the forums , so we could have a better idea of whats going on..

Es haben sich bereits 8 Gäste bedankt.

buiatti

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

22.01.2011, 18:15

Many experienced German players came from the other servers into Hel, and they are tearing down whoever they find on their way.

Germanen (GER) guild is the perfect example of that. They started with the advantage of the knowledge on how to build better production, and to maximize the island usage. Some have already like 11K strong ships to attack the other islands, and they are attacking everyone on their way to prevent players to become good. They are also able to send attacks with more than 6K ships at once.

Me and my guild, are running to recover and to become an opposing force to them, but 11K Polaccas or Caravels take time to build, specially when we started behind them in terms of knowledge, and it takes time to make the changes to start recovering.

Es haben sich bereits 8 Gäste bedankt.

Paxus

Schiffsjunge

Beruf: FASY

• Nachricht senden

22.01.2011, 18:41

Demonkiller, please tell me which player attacks lvl10 player. This is an incorrect behavior and is this player a member of the guild GER has this behavior conequences.
Wenn ihr mal wieder nicht wisst wohin, fahrt einfach in 2 Richtungen...

Es haben sich bereits 7 Gäste bedankt.

Demonkiller_1

Landratte

• »Demonkiller_1« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

23.01.2011, 21:17

ya, i been hit a few times from the GER guild....all you can do is run...i think and i know many other do also...thats an unfair advantage, when lvl 31's and higher are allowed to do this...sorta takes the fun out of the game..ive seen lvl 30 GER down in lvl's 6-10...whats that all about?..totally unfair advantage....there needs to be some compensation for new builders and such ...or maybe they dont want anymore players, they seem to be killing them off fast enough..

Es haben sich bereits 6 Gäste bedankt.

Anon y mous

Kapitän

• Nachricht senden

23.01.2011, 21:22

You were nicely asked to name which GER players were involved and bring proof instead of continueing your unproven claims so that the matter could be resolved.

Concerning the other issue, we already tried to solve that but the developers had to role back the made fixes.
Niflheim auf Asgard, das Original, egal wie sehr Consus im Forum gerne ich wäre. :D

- Escaria, wo Preiserhöhungen nun auch schon Bugs sind.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Anon y mous« (23.01.2011, 21:28)

Es haben sich bereits 6 Gäste bedankt.

Paxus

Schiffsjunge

• Nachricht senden

23.01.2011, 21:30

if the player Level 14 or lower can he go to the saved zone on the islandsources, there can nobody attacks him.
Please tell me which player from GER attacks in lvl 6-10 area? Give me a screenshot or other validate. This is not the nature of GER-Players , i agree with you that´s unfair but he must learn to protect his isle.

buiatti

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

23.01.2011, 21:55

Even though the GER are ruthless, and not allowing other players to develop properly, they are acting in the corresponding area. So, they are not the high level guys attacking the level 6-10. I have checked one by one in that guild. For those, please report their names here.

We are running away from GER all the time, can't stay in one area for even one day to get land tiles. And if we stay out for one day, the next day you can find the island without half of the tiles if not fortified. And due to that, people are leaving. My guild is half of what it was before because they can't do anything but run away.

Paxus

Schiffsjunge

• Nachricht senden

23.01.2011, 22:25

What can we other do ? Never attacks? Peacefull trade? From east to west drive and back to win the Seafarer award?
This is boringly, it´s a game to fight. We build our islands as best we can and hope of a funny time in HEL, but too few players or guilds going to highlevel. We just want to play and no one bother.
I´m sorry for your guild buiatti, we have also any players lost. Before we begins in HEL we think that more people play in HEL but there are probably too few.It´s a tricky situation.

Es haben sich bereits 4 Gäste bedankt.

buiatti

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

23.01.2011, 22:29

this 6-10 is a bit too big area to look, so I started looking only the 9-10 area.

Just for a start:
Tumsomis - level 14
Torinezul - level 12
Huez - level 16
Urpils - Level 15 (attacking IvanKala when I saw him)
Murty - Level 14
kola - level 12
rekinek - level 12
baqer - level 17
Human_ - level 21
WeAreOne - level 20
kwikacz - level 17
PETE_THE_GREAT_55 - LEVEL 18

And this is only at level 9-10 level areas. I feel like going down to hunt them, since they destroy the joy of this game to the lower level players.

I would loose a lot in terms of not getting land tiles, but still, they are doing something even more unfair than the ones that use their experience not to allow others to develop.

buiatti

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

23.01.2011, 22:33

What can we other do ? Never attacks? Peacefull trade? From east to west drive and back to win the Seafarer award?
This is boringly, it´s a game to fight. We build our islands as best we can and hope of a funny time in HEL, but too few players or guilds going to highlevel. We just want to play and no one bother.
I´m sorry for your guild buiatti, we have also any players lost. Before we begins in HEL we think that more people play in HEL but there are probably too few.It´s a tricky situation.

What is the fun to attack people that still can't defend themselves against you? Why don't you get a fight against a guild that is about the same power as yours, and have a real fight, instead of simply destroy who can't defend from you?

If you allow people to develop, you will have people to give you good fights in the future. But no, you rather rule and not let people become an opposing force.

I think it is because you are among the worst players in the German worlds.

Paxus

Schiffsjunge

• Nachricht senden

23.01.2011, 22:35

Thank you for your work buiatti, in this list i can´t find a member of GER but i can find a new Task for me :)

Paxus

Schiffsjunge

• Nachricht senden

23.01.2011, 22:39

Zitat

What is the fun to attack people that still can't defend themselves against you? Why don't you get a fight against a guild that is about the same power as yours, and have a real fight, instead of simply destroy who can't defend from you?

If you allow people to develop, you will have people to give you good fights in the future. But no, you rather rule and not let people become an opposing force.
You dont understand me, we will fight against players or guilds with the same power, but is no there,

floehaner

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

24.01.2011, 09:11

I am the head of the "Germanen". We guarantee that we only attack on the free sources.The looting in the low-level area leads to expulsion.

Tip one: Bundles all guilds on a free resource. Let's see if we attack then. We would be happy if we even have to run away.

Tip two: Bundled boats bring me losses.

You lost the sea battle.

Sea battle
Attacker
Defender

7480 x Polacca (2267 lost)

24 x Galley (6 lost)
1 x Full rigged ship (0 lost)
820 x Full rigged ship (199 lost)
1551 x Caravel (376 lost)
281 x Battleship (68 lost)
76 x Hansekogge (19 lost)
2020 x Polacca (489 lost)
82 x Naglfar (19 lost)
3637 x Polacca (881 lost)
852 x Naglfar (207 lost)

floehaner

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

24.01.2011, 15:32

Only 2 comments. First, we have hunted guilds that have adapted to low-level sourcespulled back. The second hunt high-level players (not "Germanen") low-level farmers.

Please inform in advance exactly who is out why. And please look closely, if there are players in the guild "Germanen".

:sclosed:

banality

Landratte

• Nachricht senden

24.01.2011, 23:26

Agreed about the unfairness of GER and KER guilds. They know exactly what to do, and they come into server meant for spanish and english speaking players, and dominate everyone. The rest of us cannot even read the forums yet, since so much is written in German, and these highly experienced players all got in early, developed their advantage to the extreme, and now hunt down anyone that even approaches their level.

All german players should have been banned from this server until such time as there was enough English and Spanish translations of the rules and strategies in place. I spend every day just waiting to die.

The average GER player already has about 25000 Caravel or Polacca or the equivalent. The strongest GER and KER players have almost twice that already. I'm not sure how they enjoy the game with such an edge. It would take 4 or 5 of strongest of us who are not in GER,
to break the navy of just one of these guys.

buiatti

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

24.01.2011, 23:34

Here are some more names for you guys:

namine
Schilkor
Moeppelchen
Hannoveraner
Gregoria
sunshine
Kiko

Again, NONE is part of GER.

Anon y mous

Kapitän

• Nachricht senden

24.01.2011, 23:52

International means international, not spanish english russian only.
Niflheim auf Asgard, das Original, egal wie sehr Consus im Forum gerne ich wäre. :D

- Escaria, wo Preiserhöhungen nun auch schon Bugs sind.