Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Escaria Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

buiatti

Freischwimmer

• »buiatti« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

04.02.2011, 14:39

Question about the new Schlangenfelsenstuck tile

With the new update made in the game on January 3rd, they added a new land tile called schlangenfelsenstuck, but the help menu for that tile is still in German, and can't be copied and pasted into a translator.

Could you guys give some clear explanation on what is that, how to get those, and why are they needed for?

Es haben sich bereits 49 Gäste bedankt.

Anon y mous

Kapitän

• Nachricht senden

04.02.2011, 15:56

Not important for you yet. It's end game content that is in its testing phase on Midgard. Worlds get it with about one year life time so it's still a long way till you get them anyway.

I guess the information should be translated till then and really no need to know it now.
Niflheim auf Asgard, das Original, egal wie sehr Consus im Forum gerne ich wäre. :D

- Escaria, wo Preiserhöhungen nun auch schon Bugs sind.

Es haben sich bereits 47 Gäste bedankt.

buiatti

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

08.04.2011, 17:08

Now some things are getting interesting related to these tiles. I have used a translator and now I know what they are for, but a question comes.

I've heard that you need 666 of these tiles to fight the first boss, and they help hiding from the seasnake (the buildings you can put on them), but would these 666 tiles be over the 2.000 tiles you can grow your island, or the island should be 1.334 plus these 666 tiles?

Please clarify some information about these new tiles, like how many we will need in the long run, also if they are on top of the 2.000 tiles that the island can grow, or if they are inside that total island size. And do they need to be around the island to be effective, or can they be in only one area, being as effective as if they were around the island?

I ask this because some people already need to start preparing the island for these tiles, and it makes a big difference if we can have them all in one area, than having them all over/around the island.

All the information provided here will be really helpful.

Nobody

Kapitän

• Nachricht senden

08.04.2011, 17:14

You need 666 dragon scales to fight the final stronghold of Nidhoeggr which you get from the gathering ships and stations.

You need 16 snake mountain tiles which you get from snake mountain strongholds who protect the stronghold of Nidhoeggr to build level 5 hiding buildings on it.
Niflheim auf Asgard, das Original, egal wie sehr Consus im Forum gerne ich wäre. :D

bananas

Landratte

• Nachricht senden

08.04.2011, 17:36

i have two questions about this, (one has been asked before)

the one which has been asked before is, do these add up to your 2000 tiles

the 2nd one is, can you make harbours/shipyards on these

Nobody

Kapitän

• Nachricht senden

08.04.2011, 17:41

Only the 16 add up, the others are not visible, just a number, no you cannot build anything other than those hiding buildings on those 16.

buiatti

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

08.04.2011, 17:44

You need 666 dragon scales to fight the final stronghold of Nidhoeggr which you get from the gathering ships and stations.

You need 16 snake mountain tiles which you get from snake mountain strongholds who protect the stronghold of Nidhoeggr to build level 5 hiding buildings on it.

Does this mean that my island, before start getting these tiles, should be 2.000 big plus 666 dragon scales, plus 16 snake mountains, which will give me a total size of 2.692 tiles, or do I need to grow my island no longer than 1.318 to add these extra tiles and be a total size of 2.000?

And can these 666 tiles be in only one area of the island, like a production area, that is compact?

NEVERMIND HERE, ANSWERED IN THE PREVIOUS POST. IT WAS POSTED WHILE I WAS ASKING.

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »buiatti« (08.04.2011, 17:49)