Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Escaria Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Lagron

Landratte

• »Lagron« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: College Student

• Nachricht senden

01.04.2011, 16:40

Lack of...

I know in the german servers there are many players... in the English speaking server (hel)...there is no one..

I understand the game is doing fine for german servers...here though in english ones...is quite slow...

Barely anyone to attack, GER and F and TopRaiders and HEls Angels and a8 are the only alliances existent...everything else is just...desolete/not even active...

I think the game needs something added in to keep players from leaving...a game similar to this I won't mention which has the same basic concept...BUT ALL THEIR SERVERS/worlds are 100% active...and they started with a GERMAN market too...and have expanded to over 20 languages...

they made things simpler for players to an extent...(this game is NOT ) complicated...but it does take time...that is a part of it...WITH THAT NOTE, I feel the time it takes is too long...to do something ingame... maybe increase speed a little more...( I know on the german servers...things take longer...) in hel things are quicker...but you guys, the managers/devs need to come up with something to keep the players in the server, other than blatent attack after attack...

In the german speaking servers...that works FINE...since there are players..here there aren't many players for the english speaking Hel server/world...

So...the negative for the game...this corresponds only to the english server Hel is ....Lack of players...staying...

Please figure a way to attract them...(just advertise a bit)...and add in a feature that will help keep new players...like "computer controlled islands" this way players are more active...make some of them for lvl levels and some others to go after higher ones and so on...
ANYTHING just get people to stay in the server.

Thanks.

Es haben sich bereits 5 Gäste bedankt.

Social Bookmarks