Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

enraged

Landratte

• »enraged« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

25.01.2011, 22:02

Is this considered fair playing?

I was wondering if it can be considered as fun or fair playing the way Germanen (GER) are acting, and destroying other player's islands.

In another post they mentioned that they just want to have some fun, and that they look for players that can give them good fights, but in fact, they go for lower level islands that can't have a chance to defend against them, and end up leaving the game because they lost the joy of this game. And when they are in a fair position of fight, they simply run away, and don't tell me that it is not true, because I have already seen it.

It seems more like they are willing to take down any other player/guild that would be considered as same level of forces in the future, and with that, many players are leaving the game, because they are loosing all they have and took long time to build.

What is the fun on that?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »enraged« (25.01.2011, 22:08)

Es haben sich bereits 15 Gäste bedankt.

Terra

Seebär

• Nachricht senden

25.01.2011, 22:21

Whats fair play? (for you)

Attacks are allowed, and there is no levelrestriction.
Low Level have there savespots and high level must deal with there opponent.

Dont blame Germanen (GER) for playing the game in the ways its designed.
There are many many more (also english) players who practice lowlevelfarming in a much greater size.
Ich zerstöre die Welt und erschaffe eine neue friedlichere Welt.

Es haben sich bereits 3 Gäste bedankt.

enraged

Landratte

• »enraged« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

25.01.2011, 22:40

Do you consider it's fair that a level 32 player attacks a level 17 guy that is about 12hrs away from the safe zone, and using about 6.000polaccas, destroying all it's army?

People are leaving the game because GER guys are attacking. They are simply destroying islands that have no chance of defense against them, so they rule in the server, and not having opponents.

Just don't understand they call eliminating everybody that can't fight back as fun.

Es haben sich bereits 4 Gäste bedankt.

buiatti

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

26.01.2011, 01:59

I agree with TC. the GER guys said that they want fair fights, but still, they only attack if they are in bigger packs and are able to destroy the enemies without effort.

The other day I saw 3 guys from heading towards an area with 2 of the biggest GER islands. Since it was 3-2, they ran away, but returned in pack. And still, they went after a level 17 guy that was not involved in the attack, and was trying to run away.

How can you call this fair fight as they say they want to have?

If you want to have real good fights, with people who can give an opposing force, as you claim you want, why don't you stay playing in the German worlds?

Paxus

Schiffsjunge

Beruf: FASY

• Nachricht senden

26.01.2011, 09:02

I can´t hear it more. If you think we not fight fair with you must see yesterday on map.
I have fight alone against 3 Member from TNO, one of the best guild on HEL. There is no lowlevel.
I lost many ships but I do not care, it was an great fight. You don´t believe it you must show on Highscore by defender of the week.
if it not enough fair fight i cant never help you. Contact me ingame and I send you battle reports.
Wenn ihr mal wieder nicht wisst wohin, fahrt einfach in 2 Richtungen...

Anon y mous

Kapitän

• Nachricht senden

26.01.2011, 13:32

2nd are bad people and everything, nevermind now it is GER :P
Niflheim auf Asgard, das Original, egal wie sehr Consus im Forum gerne ich wäre. :D

- Escaria, wo Preiserhöhungen nun auch schon Bugs sind.

Paxus

Schiffsjunge

Beruf: FASY

• Nachricht senden

26.01.2011, 13:34

Yeeeeeeees, we are bad :cursing:
Wenn ihr mal wieder nicht wisst wohin, fahrt einfach in 2 Richtungen...

Nutreon

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

26.01.2011, 18:51

Unfortunately, I deleted the screenshot which shows the attack of four of our players against c.a. 15-20 islands of HEL and TOP in the north of hel. The levels of the target islands were nearly equal to the levels of the attacker. All of HEL's and TOP's players fled. One week later a couple of our players tried to attack 26 islands of A_8, another guild joining the highest ranks. They fled, too. That is the status quo concerning the battle readiness of high level players in hel. Yes, some of us attacked players with lower levels but there are so many opportunities for a low level player to keep his island safe.
Leader der Germanen auf Thor,
Co-Leader der Germanen auf Caelius

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 3 mal editiert, zuletzt von »Nutreon« (26.01.2011, 19:03)

• Nachricht senden

26.01.2011, 20:40

I have analyzed the situation and evaluated.

Enraged is correct in his thesis.

The "Germanen" are abysmally bad people, socially isolated players who want to destroy the game structure only for there own delectation because it is "fun" to play on a "ghost server" with no other players..

A Teuton will apply only to weaker because it is his nature.
History has proved it.

So you can't blame it on them.
Or would you blame a scorpion when it stings you?

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »HuiTiliZiliTiuH« (26.01.2011, 21:32)

Nutreon

Freischwimmer

• Nachricht senden

17.02.2011, 22:50

[...] but in fact, they go for lower level islands that can't have a chance to defend against them [...]
Take a look at the instances where one or two of our islands are hunting a bigger group of islands having remarkable levels! This is not fair, too? ;)

Leader der Germanen auf Thor,
Co-Leader der Germanen auf Caelius