Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Escaria Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

opstorm

Landratte

• »opstorm« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

09.12.2011, 07:32

Way Point System

I would like to suggest that a way point system be added to the game. I have used a way point system in other games and it is very handy indeed. I think it would be even more useful in Escaria. This would be where say you wanted to travel to a certain island source and then travel to another location without actually telling your island to do it at each stage but preprogramming it.

It would also be good if you could preprogram pauses at each way point. Example: go to this location and wait and wait for 4 hours then go to this other location. I think this would be good for Escaria because of the time involved in playing and the fact that quite often we have to go to work, school, sleep or some other event. There has been many times when it would have been good for me to be at home to initiate some action but I was unable to. Granted there is some risk involved in using such a feature but that would be part of the strategy. Cheers

Es haben sich bereits 13 Gäste bedankt.

Social Bookmarks