Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Escaria Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Nugnutt

Landratte

• »Nugnutt« ist der Autor dieses Themas

• Nachricht senden

21.03.2012, 22:13

Is this considered fair playing?

Level 61 (amurdad) camping 6 x level 14s, breaking islands....etc

Its within the rules but is that what the game makers intended?

Do you want to have people leave the game it sure is the best way to achieve it - i can easily spend my money and time elsewhere rather than sitting in a protection zone all day.

Its a real shame as this is a nice game.

Es haben sich bereits 5 Gäste bedankt.

Gama

Kapitän

• Nachricht senden

22.03.2012, 10:46

Hello,

we will have a look at it.
Computer says noooooo

Es haben sich bereits 6 Gäste bedankt.

Nugnutt

Landratte

• Nachricht senden

22.03.2012, 15:03

Thanks gamma

amurdad (BVR) is still harassing anyone moving out of the protection zone.

Can't believe that this guy is such a loser, not sure there is anything you can do as he is still playing within the rules of the game (although not in the spirit of the game) unless you can come down and open a can of whoop-ass on him :)

It may just be better to submerge and come back in a couple of days or so.

But thanks anyways, your response is very much appreciated. :sdanke:

Nugnutt

Landratte

• Nachricht senden

23.03.2012, 15:56

A great big thanks to Ghostie & Daddd for chasing off Amurdad - thanks guys very much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Got a nice mail from Amurdad saying that he would be back and wasn't very happy I posted in forum.... oh well... someone please give him a hug.

amurdad

Landratte

• Nachricht senden

24.03.2012, 21:39

I wasnt happy? You can write what you want in the forum, like me.

Message from Nugnutt

Unfortunately its idiots like you that will cause players to leave. Everytime you harass me I will write in the board and show everyone what a loser you are.

@admins:
What do you think about the word "idiots"?

Ich möchte nie wieder beleidigt werden.

Nugnutt

Landratte

• Nachricht senden

25.03.2012, 00:03

Amurdad, I think you will find that the dictionary meeting of idiot is:

"someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way"

I think this defintely applies to you given that your behaviour and attitude adds no value whatsoever to the game and simply causes new players to leave as they can in no way compete with a level 61. What is even more striking is that not only do you harass and plunder new players you break up their islands and steal their tiles. This is compounded by you camping in the same zone and harassing them evertime they leave (you know there is no way they can out run you). This means they cant generate new tiles and suffer heavy resource penalties due to the time spent in the protection zone.

It was only due to the arrival of other players that you left - I didnt see you trying to attack players of the same level as yourself.

Your strategy is in every way significantly counterproductive to the development of the player base in the game and what is even more shameful is that you don't even see anything wrong in it.

Dude your killing the game! and i am offended by that.

Ghost_Returns

Landratte

• Nachricht senden

29.03.2012, 07:02

It was a pleasure to help you guys out . . . Until next time 8o) Have fun